Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with Orthopaedic, Gynae, colorectal and general surgery experience to join the Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work across the operating theatres' suite, focusing on Orthopaedic/Colorectal procedures within the theatres and recovery. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating, and evaluating each patient’s individual needs' care delivery needs. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will perform duties with the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered.
Shifts will be Monday till Friday, both morning and afternoon shifts. You will be required to participate in the on-call roster weekdays (self-roster) and weekends allocated.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience as a scrub scout Registered Nurse in Orthopaedics with Colorectal experience being highly regarded;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant nursing registration;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills.
The hospital offers great employee benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital is located in the Sutherland Shire, is a modern Medical/Surgical facility including orthopaedic, gynaecological and obstetric services and Rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.