Exciting opportunities exist for enthusiastic Registered Nurses with previous scrubbing experience to join a hospital in Cairns. The positions available are Permanent, with hours ranging from part-time up to full-time depending on candidate availability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients throughout their procedures.
The successful applicant would have previous extensive experience in a perioperative environment and meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 2 years of perioperative scrub scout experience;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
The hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility that offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to providing first-class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered, including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.