Excellent opportunities exist for highly motivated Perioperative Registered Nurses with previous endoscopy experience to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Melbourne. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years recent scrub scout /endoscopy experience;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
Hospital, located in Melbourne's eastern suburbs, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical, and maternity services. The 5 modern operating theatres are equipped with the latest technical equipment, supporting minor and complex surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.