Exciting opportunities exist for vibrant and compassionate Registered Nurses with previous Orthopaedic Scrub Scout experience to join a dedicated perioperative team at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Perioperative Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients throughout their procedures.
- Current APHRA registration;
- 2 years’ minimum experience as a Nurse in a hospital perioperative setting with Orthopaedic experience;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Understanding of Infection Control principles;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties (desirable).
The hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes, flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits. A supportive Executive team are committed to the ongoing education and mentorship of the staff.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s South, is a fully accredited advanced surgical and acute medical facility, providing an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive executive team. Hospital currently consists of 16 Operating theatres, including a Hybrid theatre. Hospital has the Da Vinci Xi Robot and New Orthopaedic MAKO Robot.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.