Excellent opportunities have become available for passionate and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the growing Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ current clinical experience in an acute operating room setting;
- Proven Perioperative spinal/orthopaedic experience;
- The flexibility to participate in the rotating on-call roster;
- Postgraduate qualifications in perioperative nursing (RNs) desirable;
- Experience working in a private hospital will be an advantage.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Scholarships & Study Discounts;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Morning & afternoon tea provided.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility with 6 operating theatres, two Cardiac Cath Labs, plus a state of the art Hybrid Theatre along with a 10-bed recovery room. The services are supported by an 11 bed Intensive Care Unit. The theatre team is supported by the dedicated peri-operative educator, the wider hospital education team, and reports to the Nurse Unit Manager.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.