Exciting opportunities exist for vibrant and compassionate Registered Nurses with previous Scrub Scout experience to join a dedicated theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Perioperative Registered Nurse, you will assess, plan, coordinate, and evaluate each patient's care delivery needs and perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant theatre experience in the acute setting;
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service and care for the patients;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work effectively alongside a team of professionals and independently as required.
The hospital provides an excellent working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes, flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits. A supportive Executive team are committed to the ongoing education and mentorship of the staff.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s South, is a fully accredited advanced surgical and acute medical facility, providing an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive executive team. Hospital currently consists of 16 Operating theatres, including a Hybrid theatre. Hospital has the Da Vinci Xi Robot and New Orthopaedic MAKO Robot.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.