Exciting opportunities exist for motivated and experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the dynamic team at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment. The Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years scrubbing experience in various procedures (ENT, Dental, Plastics, MOHS, Ophthalmology);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital is a medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility located in a tranquil suburban pocket north-west of the centre of Sydney. Operating Theatre specialties include Plastics, ENT, Dental, MOHS and Ophthalmology in adult and paediatrics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.