Exciting opportunities exist for motivated and experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the dynamic Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of your Nurse Unit Manager Clinical Nurse Specialists and Clinical Coordinators to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients throughout their procedures. You will be working across 4 operating theatres with a range of specialities including complex plastic surgeries, ENT, dental and ophthalmics.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a scrub scout for complex plastic and ENT surgeries;
- Prior experience in ophthalmics (desirable);
- Demonstrated ability to provide high standards of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital is a medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility located in a tranquil suburban pocket north-west of the centre of Sydney. Operating Theatre specialties include Plastics, ENT, Dental, MOHS and Ophthalmology in adult and paediatrics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.