Exciting opportunities exist for enthusiastic and highly-skilled Registered Nurses with previous nursing experience to join a Surgical Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing high-level evidence-based nursing care and have the ability to plan, assess, implement and evaluate care in collaboration within the multidisciplinary health care team.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 3 years of acute surgical nursing experience;
- Commitment to the delivery of quality care and customer service;
- Highly motivated and organized;
- Excellent clinical and professional capabilities;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proven ability to work well within a team;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private hospital offering a friendly and supportive staff environment with a strong commitment to the provision of excellence in the delivery of care to the customers. The Unit specialties include general, orthopaedic, colorectal, gastroenterology, renal including transplant and urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.