Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Surgical team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. Several permanent full time or part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the guidance and support of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse Educator, Shift Leaders and a supportive nursing team to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients within the Ward. The Ward offers 34 surgical beds including 3 HDU beds. The ward specialises in Urology, Spinal, Vascular and Plastics cases and is now also beginning to take on Neurosurgery cases.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A Critical Care certificate or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within an acute surgical team or unit;
- Neurosurgical experience will be well regarded;
- Any relevant post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded;
- The flexibility to work a 7-day rotating roster will be essential for this role.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7;
- On-site ICU (11 beds);
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well-equipped facility offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services. The hospital undertakes the latest cardiac procedures in a state of the art cardiac catheter laboratory and is able to provide primary angioplasty services 24 hours a day, supported by a 33 cardiac bed coronary care unit with world-class wireless monitoring. In addition, cardiothoracic surgery (open heart surgery) is available onsite, supported by a dedicated state of the art operating theatre and intensive care unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.