Excellent opportunities exist for dedicated and experienced Surgical Registered Nurses to join the Orthopaedic team at a private hospital in Melbourne. This position is full-time, with hours flexible to candidate availability.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working in the Surgical Ward, specialising in complex Orthopaedics, alongside a passionate team of nurses, visiting medical officers and clinical support staff. You will be responsible for assessing, planning and delivering specialised nursing care and excellent customer service to the clients. This role reports directly to the Nurse Unit Manager.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- 2 or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute surgical ward;
- Post Graduate or working towards a qualification in Orthopaedics will be highly regarded;
- Orthopaedic experience is preferred;
- Demonstrated experience providing a high standard of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices and travel/holiday discounts;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Subsidised car parking and meals.
Hospital is located in the Inner Northeastern Melbourne suburb. The hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility. The hospital specialises in advanced orthopaedic surgery, including complex Spinal, hip and knee surgery, joint replacement, arthritis management, sports injury and trauma.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.