Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care to join the established nursing team within the Surgical Ward at a private hospital in Sydney. Full-time and part-time positions available (flexibility to work nights shifts required).
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidence-based care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training is completed on a regular basis.
To be successful in this position, you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous surgical experience of 4 years;
- Specialty nursing experience - general surgery, Bariatric, Colorectal, Plastics, Urology or Vascular;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Advanced clinical documentation skills;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Intermediate computer skills.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a busy high acuity facility. A Surgical ward is a 35-bed unit specialising in general surgery and paediatrics. We specialise in General Surgical, Bariatric, Colorectal, Plastics, Urology and Vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.