Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and motivated Surgical Registered Nurses to work across a range of specialties, including neurosurgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, endovascular surgery, general surgery, and plastics at a private hospital in Sydney.
Full time and part-time positions are available. Start in March 2022.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Registered Nurses will supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs;
- Lead successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Act as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current registration with APHRA;
- Minimum of 2 years Acute surgical ward nursing;
- Experience in the care of one or more post-surgical specialties – neurosurgery, orthopaedics, general surgery, colorectal, gynaecology, plastics;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer-focused;
- Basic computer skills.
- A comprehensive orientation program;
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience;
- Ongoing professional development.
Being part of the team means you will be supported personally and professionally, have access to study support, flexible working hours with various shifts available. You will be part of a strong multi-disciplinary team that includes Lactation Consultants and Physiotherapists.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Southern Sydney, specialises in cardiothoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women's health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.