Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurses to join the General Surgical Ward at a private hospital in Melbourne. Multiple roles are available including both Permanent Full time and part-time positions with hours to match your availability.
As a Registered Nurse, you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients. You will work across a rotating roster including evening and weekends, so flexibility is key.
To be a successful applicant should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Proven experience within an acute Surgical ward is essential;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has 8 operating theatres, 3 procedure rooms, large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services. The ward specialises in Bariatric, Plastics, ENT and Orthopaedic patients with a significant Paediatric presence.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.