Excellent part-time opportunities are available for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Surgical Unit at a private hospital on the Sunshine Coast. This is a Part-Time opportunity, commencing February 2021.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work with the supportive team to provide the patients with dedicated and specialised care. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will work as a member of the clinical team. You will provide high-quality care to all patients and clients who access health services, whilst also providing a high level of clinical and professional support to other members of the multi-disciplinary patient care team.
To be successful, applicants should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a surgical nurse;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace;
- Effective organisation skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Relevant medical experience gained in an acute environment that demonstrates knowledge and skills transferable to a role in a medical unit.
The hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located on the Sunshine Coast, is an acute facility providing a wide range of health services including Surgical services, Respiratory, Renal, Palliative Care, Oncology, Rehabilitation and General Medicine. Hospital has 3 operating theatres with a case-mix of general surgery, colorectal, Urology, ENT, Orthopaedics, Oral and Vascular Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.