Exciting opportunities exist for motivated and experienced Surgical Registered Nurses to join the supportive team at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs across the rehabilitation ward.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Minimum of 2 years recent surgical experience essential with at least 6 months working in a large acute hospital;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to work a 7-day rotating roster.
Hospital is a medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility located in a tranquil suburban pocket north-west of the centre of Sydney. Surgical services include ophthalmic, ENT, plastic and reconstructive, orthopaedic, general surgery, dentistry and paediatric surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.