An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Clinical Nurse/Floor Coordinator to join a perioperative team at a private hospital in Brisbane. It's a permanent full-time or part-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Floor Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the Nurse Unit Manager of the Perioperative department and wards;
- Ensure all theatres are staffed appropriately and cost-efficient;
- Understanding of legislative requirements, ACORN and sterilisation standards;
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and Quality/Risk management.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience as a Floor Coordinator;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Experience in a similar position (desired);
- Excellent Communication and Customer Services skills;
- Highly organised and strong ability to prioritise tasks.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals across the network;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in the South East of Brisbane, is an acute facility that provides acute Medical, Day Oncology, Surgical, Maternity, Rehabilitation and Critical Care services. The facility is comprised of 122 inpatient beds, 7 operating theatres, 2 procedure rooms and an ICU.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.