Elevate your career with a unique chance for an accomplished Perioperative Registered Nurse with leadership capabilities and management aspirations, stepping into a Theatre Floor Coordinator role at a private hospital in Melbourne. Secure your spot in this permanent position and join a high-performing team.
As the Floor Coordinator, you'll become integral to a cutting-edge perioperative department equipped with 7 state-of-the-art operating theatres, including the specialised health center.
With the mission to ensure optimal practices and patient outcomes, you'll lead a team of dedicated clinical nurses, fostering collaboration with physicians to synchronize operational efficiency during shifts within the operating theaters. Reporting directly to the Perioperative Services Manager, your leadership will define the future of patient-centered care.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Extensive proven experience as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting;
- At least 3 years of experience in perioperative nursing;
- Must be available for both AM and PM shifts;
- Floor coordinating experience (desirable);
- Participation in the on-call roster when needed;
- A very good understanding of KPIs and the management of same;
- All the relevant skills developed in an acute care environment;
- Building strong relationships with staff, offering expert guidance and mentoring emphasizing safety, opportunity, education, and standards.
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships;
- Flexible work opportunities;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees;
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz;
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression;
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning;
- Access counseling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance;
- Flexible Leave Program;
- Discounts off selected hospitals and extra private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Salary sacrifice opportunities, e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing, and more.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Hospital, located in Melbourne's South-Eastern suburbs, is a 98-bed acute/surgical facility providing Medical, Surgical, and Maternity specialties and services. Specialties offered include General, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Gynaecology, and Obstetrics, with Early Parenting and Day Oncology units.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.