An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Theatre Floor Coordinator to join the Perioperative Services Team at a private hospital in Perth. It's a permanent full-time or part-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Theatre Floor Coordinator, you will facilitate the smooth running of the department and operating sessions, coordinating the continuum of care relating directly to surgical/anaesthetic intervention to provide an optimal surgical outcome for patients in the perioperative unit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building solid relationships with staff, offering expert guidance and mentoring with an emphasis on safety, opportunity, education and standards;
- Coordination of care and services between, Wards, Theatre, CSSD and Recovery;
- Assist with staffing and appropriate allocations;
- Facilitation of all elective and emergency procedures.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 5 years clinical perioperative experience;
- Ability to cover both AM and PM shifts;
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of perioperative services with sound knowledge of the ACORN and National Standards;
- Quality/ Continuous Improvement Process and a commitment to the achievement of excellence;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated ability in providing exceptional customer service;
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think critically and prioritise workloads;
- Strong desire to successfully enhance team performance and experience.
The hospital offers great benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Perth, has a palliative care unit, a bed medical/rehabilitation ward, a surgical ward, a Day Surgery and Endoscopy unit, an Early Parenting Centre and maternity services incorporating an obstetrics ward, delivery suite and Level 2 special care nursery. Hospital has 4 operating suites and 2 procedure rooms for Endoscopy.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.