An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and highly motivated healthcare professional to join the Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney. It's a permanent part-time position - 24hrs/fortnight.
As the Theatre Educator, you will work closely with the Perioperative Services Manager and theatre management team to support and foster a culture that embraces high-quality care and customer service. You will be committed to continually improving patient outcomes according to the relevant National Standards and regulatory frameworks. You will be responsible for coordinating graduate and undergraduate training programs, mandatory training for all theatre staff, orientation and organising relevant in-services with the team of CNS’s and senior nurses.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years postgraduate theatre experience;
- Previous experience in an educational capacity;
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or working towards);
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated leadership and management skills and ability to develop good multidisciplinary relationships;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Computer literacy across the Microsoft Office suite;
- Experience in delivering informal/formal education programs and the ability to adapt to new professional development delivery models;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Nursing / Education desirable.
The hospital offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital is, located in the Sutherland Shire, is a modern Medical/Surgical facility including orthopaedic, gynaecological and obstetric services and Rehabilitation.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.