An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Critical Care Clinical Nurse to join the professional team within the busy Coronary private hospital in Perth. This position is to cover a period of Maternity Leave which will continue through until February 2022. Opportunity for a permanent ongoing contract will be explored nearer the end of the period covered and will depend on the unit's need at the time.
As the Clinical Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver quality nursing care by Assessing, Planning, Implementing and evaluating individual patient care;
- Provide a standard of care according to the individuals level of experience and education maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment;
- Develop and utilise strategies that encourage an atmosphere conducive to effective communication;
- Work in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding provision of care promoting beneficial relationships.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 5 years of nursing experience in cardiology/critical care;
- Post-graduate cert or above highly desirable;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development.
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- Nearby off-site parking;
- Flexible working hours.
The hospital has a structured clinical education program, and support both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Coronary Care Unit is a busy, high turnover unit with many high-end interventional cardiac procedures being performed on a regular basis. CCU provides the MET service for the hospital and adjoining medical suites, as well as a Priority Admission Service which is essentially a chest pain assessment service for GP referrals, VMO referrals and walk-ins.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.