An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated and professional Clinical Nurse to help lead and support the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Perth.
As the Clinical Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the Hospital;
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with relevant legislation and organisational policies and procedures;
- Consistently performing accurate and comprehensive patient assessments to address the individual patient’s short and long-term needs including their physical, social and spiritual needs;
- In partnership with the Clinical Nurse Manager and Educators, you will assist with developing, implementing and evaluating the unit training and education program in line with organisational and departmental strategic plans;
- Making a valuable contribution to the Hospital’s continuous improvement processes.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a Registered Nurse in ICU with recent cardiothoracic ICU experience;
- Motivation to lead and develop quality services;
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in accreditation processes, clinical indicators and other quality processes
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs.
The hospital offers excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Flexible family-friendly work arrangements;
- Flexible leave arrangements;
- Professional development opportunities and study leave assistance;
- Free onsite employee parking;
- Employee assistance program.
Hospital, located in Perth, is a busy modern hospital offering a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology. Hospital’s 9-bed Intensive Care Unit is a level 2 ICU providing the full range of organ support to critically ill patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.