Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Midwives with extensive Birthing Suite experience to work in maternity services at a private hospital in Sydney.
As the Registered Midwife, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the clinical care of patients is provided in a person-centred care manner;
- Taking full responsibility for planning, managing and delivering patient care;
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care;
- Adherence to key performance indicators.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA as Registered Midwife;
- At least 5 years post-registrationBirthing Suite experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Willing to work morning, evening and night duty shifts;
- Willing to work in other areas of Maternity as required.
The hospital offers excellent benefits of employment, including:
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere;
- Option to use salary packaging;
- Comprehensive orientation;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in North Sydney, is a modern private facility with 11 operating rooms, an endoscopy procedure room and 2 cardiac catheterisation laboratories. Major clinical services include obstetrics, gynaecology, orthopaedics, rehabilitation and comprehensive cancer and critical care services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.