Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join the Perioperative Team on either a full-time or part-time basis, providing coverage for maternity leave at a private hospital in Sydney. There is also the option to extend or transition to a permanent position after the initial fixed-term period.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current registration with APHRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of proven post-graduate experience in Anaesthetic nursing within an acute perioperative setting;
- Post Graduate Certificate or working towards Perioperative Nursing (Desirable);
- Authority to Work in Australia;
- Working with Children check;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals;
- Discounted health insurance for full-time and part-time employees;
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
A salary ranges from $35.46 - $49.79 per hour, based on your years of relevant experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Southern Sydney, has 168 overnight beds and specialises in cardiothoracic surgery, neurosurgery, spinal surgery, endovascular surgery, interventional neuroradiology, general surgery, general medicine, liver surgery, orthopaedics, maternity and paediatrics. The hospital also has dedicated Day Surgery, a Coronary Care Unit and an Intensive Care Unit.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.