A new opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced Angiography Registered Nurse to join the Angiography Suites at a private hospital in Adelaide.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering evidence-based nursing care to provide exceptional care to every patient;
- Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team consisting of cardiac and vascular surgeons, nurses, technicians, and radiographers to deliver exceptional patient care;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery post-intervention;
- Using industry-leading computer software and adapting to technological changes in both equipment and products.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Experience in Angiography or coronary care is highly regarded but not essential for the right candidate.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Adelaide, is a modern acute facility providing a range of specialties, including obstetric, cardiac, critical care, orthopaedic, surgical, and medical services. The Operating Suite comprises 9 Theatres and operates electively over a 6-day week.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.