Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join the Cardiac Services team at a private hospital in Adelaide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will be providing direct nursing care within a team of Registered and Enrolled Nurses whilst fostering close working relationships with all doctors and other members of the health care team.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse;
- Minimum 2 years of postgraduate experience;
- Previous cardiothoracic surgical and/or cardiac nursing experience essential (graduate diploma or willing to undertake, desirable);
- Compliance with ACQSHC National Standards;
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work effectively as part of the multidisciplinary team;
- Ability to manage shift work across a 7-day roster, including early, late and night shifts;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Adelaide, performs a broad range of surgical, medical, diagnostic, and interventional procedures supported by on-site medical imaging, radiology, and pathology. Hospital has eight operating theatres and a procedure room which are all equipped with state-of-the-art technology. The Cardiac services is a 55-bed unit that provides care to patients with acute cardiac conditions, including interventional and procedural cardiology, coronary care and pre and post-operative cardiac surgical and vascular procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.