An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated Registered Nurse with previous critical care experience to join the close-knit Critical Care team at a private hospital in Melbourne. It is available as a Full-Time or Part-Time role. You will play a key role within a supportive team to ensure that high levels of patient care are provided.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Critical Care Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the nursing team with planning, assessment, implementation, and evaluation of the excellent standards of evidence-based, person-centered patient care;
- Demonstrating professional practice as evidenced by adhering to AHPRA professional standards, code of ethics and conduct, and legislative requirements;
- Fostering a learning environment through clinical presentations to support the nursing team with their professional development, maintaining their own professional learning and continuous professional development, and providing supervision and teaching to peers, ENs, graduates, and students;
- Acting as a valued member of the interdisciplinary team to provide exceptional patient care by actively contributing to team processes and practices;
- Collaborating with external partners to ensure patients receive a high quality of care across the healthcare continuum;
- Maintaining professional and constructive working relationships with the VMO partners, using a customer service mindset, to enable high-quality patient outcomes.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ICU;
- Understanding of the Australian National Commission in Quality and Safety Ten National Standards;
- Ability to show initiative and work within a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills.
A salary ranges between $35.33 and $47.25 per hour, based on your years of relevant nursing experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Situated in the northwestern suburbs of Melbourne, the hospital is a fully accredited, prominent center for surgical, acute medical, and emergency care. Offering comprehensive services to its community, the hospital features 186 registered beds, a well-equipped emergency department, 5 advanced operating theatres, a 12-bed Critical Care Complex, and a thriving day surgery/endoscopy unit. The hospital's specialisation includes orthopaedics, general surgery, general medicine, oncology, cardiology, urology, plastic surgery, ENT, and gynaecology.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.