Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurses to join a busy High Dependency Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne. Permanent Part-Time roles working 60 hours per fortnight are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be planning, evaluating and delivering care to patients requiring critical care. You will work alongside a passionate team of clinical professionals while guided by an expert team of associate nurse unit managers shift-to-shift. This role reports directly to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To be a successful applicant should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- At least 5 years of proven experience within a hospital ICU/HDU team;
- A certificate/qualification in Critical Care is essential for this role;
- Relevant postgraduate qualifications will be highly regarded;
- The flexibility to work a rotating shift roster and weekend and evening shifts will be essential for this role.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has 8 operating theatres, 3 procedure rooms, large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services. The ward specialises in Bariatric, Plastics, ENT and Orthopaedic patients with a significant Paediatric presence.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.