Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled Registered Nurses with experience or post-graduate qualifications to join the 19-bed Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Delivering education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Recent experience in Coronary Care or Critical Care Unit;
- Bachelor of Nursing;
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU or working towards (desirable);
- Current ALS qualifications (desirable);
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused;
- Working with Children check;
- Ventilator skills in the intensive care environment (desirable).
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Close to shopping centre and public transport;
- Reduced car park rates.
$35.46 - $49.79 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The Operating Theatre complex has 16 theatres, 32 first-stage recovery bays, and additional 32-second stage chairs. The specialties include General (including laparoscopic), Colorectal, Bariatric, Orthopaedic, Cardiothoracic, ENT, Plastics, Paediatric, Oral & Dental Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Ophthalmic, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery, Urology, and Vascular surgery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.