An excellent opportunity has become available for a dynamic Registered Nurse to join a professional Medical Oncology Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Recent experience in Medical Oncology/haematology and end of life care;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Competent in IV Cannulation and CVAD care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located south-east of Melbourne CBD, provides an extensive range of healthcare services, including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services, and as providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.