Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses with exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, and a passion for delivering high quality patient care to join the Mental Health Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Have a minimum of 1 year' Australian Mental Health experience;
- Have Australian working rights'
- Provide a minimum of 2 clinical references including a current NUM or manager, and an ANUM or Nurse Educator level;
- Commit to being available to work a minimum of two shifts per fortnight;
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including night duty desirable;
- Possess exceptional communication skills.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a private facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services including a dedicated mental health unit and a full service maternity unit including mother and baby services. Hospital offer inpatient and day programs and outreach services. Programs include general psychiatry and specialties such as anxiety and depression, eating disorders, older adult psychiatry and addiction treatments.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.