Excellent opportunities exist for highly skilled Registered Nurses with previous recovery experience to join the Recovery Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. Full-time and part-time positions are available with flexible AM and PM shifts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervise, direct, and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery;
- Led successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Act as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Recovery/PACU;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with NSQHS Standards;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused;
- Authority to Work in Australia.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney's North West, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The theatre complex consists of 13 operating theatres and 2 Endoscopy and Day Surgery theatres. The Endoscopy Unit is a standalone unit that comprises two integrated Endoscopy suites showcasing the latest medical technology.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.