Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and passionate Recovery/PACU Registered Nurses to join a supportive and dedicated team at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and permanent part-time positions are available.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years experience in an acute care background such as recovery, emergency, ICU, cardiac units, cath lab units;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Cardiothoracic Unit is known for its exemplary nursing care standards, its dynamic educational program for employees and its pursuit of clinical excellence through quality initiatives and participation in clinical research.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.