Exciting opportunities have become available for professional Recovery Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Perth. Permanent part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Nurse, you will be working across a modern 4-theatre department. You will work with a dedicated and professional team that sees a broad range of specialities, including Orthopaedics, General Surgical, Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Paediatrics, ENT, Plastics, Pain and Dental.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience working as a Theatre Recovery Nurse;
- Understanding of issues associated with acute care/perioperative settings;
- An effective communicator and foster a positive and cohesive culture;
- Self-motivated and work as an effective team member with minimal supervision;
- Understanding infection control principles.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Perth, has a palliative care unit, a bed medical/rehabilitation ward, a surgical ward, a Day Surgery and Endoscopy unit, an Early Parenting Centre and maternity services incorporating an obstetrics ward, delivery suite and Level 2 special care nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.