Exciting opportunities exist for highly motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join a professional team of the Rehabilitation Ward at a private hospital in Perth. There are multiple permanent part-time opportunities for up to 70 hours per fortnight.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of quality patient care. This will involve but is not limited to the assessment, planning, coordination and evaluation of patients care delivery needs. Working across the 26-bedded private rehabilitation ward, you will be involved in assessing, diagnosing, treating and supporting elderly patients and those experiencing functional decline following an illness or surgery. The flexibility to work across a seven-day roster is critical for this role.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse with experience working in Rehabilitation;
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace;
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Demonstrates relevant clinical skills and knowledge in the area of specialty;
- Postgraduate qualifications in these areas of speciality will be highly regarded.
The hospital offers great employee benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Paid parental leave;
- Employee Benefits and Discounts;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development
Hospital, located in Perth, is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. Services provided on the rehabilitation ward include assessment, diagnosis, treatment and support for elderly patients and those experiencing functional decline following an illness or surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.