Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the perioperative team at a private day hospital in Brisbane. Permanent part-time positions - 3-4 days a week.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years current scrub/scout experience, preferably in the following specialities: Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Plastics, Oral & Maxillofacial and Dental Surgery;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and clinical problem-solving skills;
- A commitment to continuous quality improvement and best practice;
- A collaborative and engaging team approach, including the ability to work with a multidisciplinary team.
The hospital, located in Brisbane, is an acute day facility that provides a wide range of surgical and medical services such as Gastroenterology, Urology, General Surgery, Pain Management, Gynaecology, IVF, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, ENT, Oncology & Haematology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.