Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join a Theatre team supporting procedures across 11 operating theatres at a private hospital in Melbourne. Permanent Part-Time roles are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients throughout their procedures.
To be a successful applicant should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years in an acute perioperative environment as a scrub scout;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Employee Benefits club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an advanced private surgical and medical hospital. The hospital has 8 operating theatres, 3 procedure rooms, large day surgery centre, a High Dependency Unit, a Dermatology Centre and advanced interventional imaging services. The ward specialises in Bariatric, Plastics, ENT and Orthopaedic patients with a significant Paediatric presence.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.