Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the professional perioperative team at a private hospital in Melbourne. There are permanent full time and part-time roles on offer with hours to match your availability.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work within the busy Scrub Scout team caring for patients within the operating room. You will review, plan and deliver patient care with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients. You will work across a rotating roster including evening and weekends, so flexibility is key.
To be successful, applicants should possess the following key selection criteria:
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Proven experience as a scrub scout Registered Nurse;
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The hospital offers fabulous employee benefits including:
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Access to corporate discounts;
- National Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility specialising in short stay Orthopaedic Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Pain Management and Dental. There are 3 operating theatres, a purpose-built day surgery facility and onsite Radiology and Physiotherapy services. The hospital operates Monday to Friday, closing for weekends, public holidays and Christmas.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.