Exciting opportunities have become available for professional and dedicated Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Perth. Permanent full-time & part-time positions are available.
As the Registered Nurse, you will be working across a modern 4-theatre department. You will work with a dedicated and professional team that sees a broad range of specialities, including Orthopaedics, General Surgical, Gynaecology, Obstetrics, Paediatrics, ENT, Plastics, Pain, Dental.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience working as a Scrub Scout Nurse;
- Understanding of issues associated with acute care/perioperative settings;
- An effective communicator and foster a positive and cohesive culture;
- Self-motivated and work as an effective team member with minimal supervision;
- Understanding infection control principles.
The hospital offers great benefits, including:
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
Hospital, located in Perth, has a palliative care unit, a bed medical/rehabilitation ward, a surgical ward, a Day Surgery and Endoscopy unit, an Early Parenting Centre and maternity services incorporating an obstetrics ward, delivery suite and Level 2 special care nursery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.