An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse to join the Surgical Ward at a private hospital in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Registered Nurse, you will be working within a supportive team dedicated to providing the patients with support and specialised care; you will be responsible for delivering high-level clinical care and exceptional customer service to patients and their families. You will be assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each individual patient.
You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate surgical experience;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Strong customer service skills.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Ward is a 38-bed general surgical ward caring for patients undergoing a wide range of surgical procedures, including Upper G.I., Hepato-Biliary, Colo-Rectal, Urological, Gynaecological.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.