Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join the ICU/HDU team at a private hospital in Western Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end-of-life needs;
- Led successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Act as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Post Graduate Certificate in ICU/CCU or Coronary care or working towards (desirable);
- Current ALS qualifications (desirable);
- Clinical experience in an ICU environment (desirable);
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused;
- Authority to Work in Australia.
The hospital offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility that provides acute Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. Hospital has eight operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit that includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.