Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Emergency Department at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Emergency Department Registered Nurse, you will deliver research-based standards of nursing care. You will take a leadership role in the coordination of nursing care and work in partnership with Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) providing supervision, direction, and guidance to deliver patient care.
You will also provide support and guidance to nursing peers and patients for the management of their health care, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs and maintain a professional development portfolio with a commitment to ongoing learning and development.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- At least 2 years of experience in a Critical Care or Emergency Nursing environment;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Emergency Nursing (or working towards) (desired);
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Wellness benefits, Employee Assistance Program;
- Free services including medical examination of employees;
- Variety of leave options, salary packaging, airline/club membership;
- Work Visa Support.
$35.46 - $49.79 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high-quality services for public and private patients in the Northern Beaches community. The hospital has an Interventional Suite encompassing three laboratories, including hybrid and biplane labs.
The Emergency Department (ED) is located on the ground floor, providing 24/7 care to residents and visitors of the Northern Beaches community. The unit comprises 50 beds and treatment spaces; the large ground floor area is divided into zones: Paediatrics, 24-hour Short stay, Adult acute assessment, Resuscitation, and Mental health assessment.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.