An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurse with sound experience and skills as an Orthopaedics scrub/scout to become part of the leadership team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
As the ANUM, you will be taking on the leadership role of the Orthopaedics specialty in theatre and providing clinical operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management by coordinating the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based and in line with National Standards. You will be accountable and responsible for the effective daily management of human, financial and material resources.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Grade 2, Year 6 or above and Management experience;
- Sound clinical knowledge of Orthopaedic surgery;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Working with Children check;
- Experience in the Acute setting/relevant to position advanced skills;
- Post Graduate in Perioperative Services;
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills;
- Positive role modelling behaviours;
- Excellent customer service focus, time management and prioritisation;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- The high degree of computer literacy including MS Office and various databases.
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is an acute facility with 5 theatres, including HDU, the overnight facility developed. The hospital provides a range of acute health services including endoscopy, oncology, cardiology, ear nose & throat, neurology, general and plastic surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.