An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse with leadership skills to provide after-hours’ leadership and management of the nursing team and hospital at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the After Hours Hospital Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise safe, quality care that meets current best practice standards;
- Support and liaise with the respective Nurse Unit Manager(s) of wards and departments;
- Ensure all areas are staffed appropriately and cost-efficient;
- Coordinate patient admissions;
- Oversee the safety of all patients and hospital staff.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Recent management experience at ANUM level or higher;
- Tertiary Qualification in a health-related discipline or management (desired);
- Knowledge of relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements (desired);
- Demonstrated experience with the coordination and allocation of staff;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- People leadership skills, including mentorship and coaching of team members;
- Ability to manage special projects and selected portfolios.
Hospital, located south-east of Melbourne CBD, is an acute facility providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services, including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.