A fantastic opening is available for a Registered Nurse who possesses exceptional interpersonal and customer service abilities to assume a leadership position within the Emergency Department at a private hospital in Melbourne. This opportunity is a permanent Full-Time role.
The position is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Emergency Department to complement the strategic direction, operational processes, budget, and business direction of the hospital.
You will provide operational direction for the unit to ensure efficient and effective management of the area and coordinate the delivery of nursing care that is evidence-based. In addition, you will be accountable for the effective management of human, financial, and material resources and ensure customer service is maintained at optimal levels
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience at NUM level or equivalent;
- Experience in the Emergency/Critical care setting;
- Degree in the relevant specialty area;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong commitment to developing in a management role;
- Working with Children check;
- A commitment to a high standard of clinical and customer-focused care;
- A high degree of computer literacy, including MS Office and various databases;
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment;
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills;
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge base in labour management;
- Demonstrated HR management experience;
- A management degree or working towards.
$62.42 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Situated in Melbourne, this hospital is a fully accredited tertiary institution boasting 295 beds and offering various services, such as Emergency Services, Intensive Care, and Cardiac Services. Notably, it houses a 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab and is home to Victoria's exclusive Single-Site Robotic Surgery Program. The facility ensures comprehensive healthcare options with 8 surgical wards specialising in various fields, including cardiac, general surgery, plastics, colorectal, hepatobiliary, urology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, and vascular surgery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.