An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and enthusiastic leader nurse with strong managerial and leadership qualities to join the theatre department and support the anaesthetics team at a private hospital in Sydney. It's a permanent part-time position.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Nurse Unit Manager in the theatre department, you will be responsible for working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in the delivery of patient care in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- At least 5 years of post-graduate nursing experience;
- Proven knowledge as a senior nurse or manager;
- Management or relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Experience or exposure to managing clinical staff recruitment, rostering, and performance management;
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human, and capital resources;
- A strong clinical skillset, with recent management experience, in a hospital setting with experience in the theatre and anaesthetics nursing specialty area.
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships;
- Flexible work opportunities;
- A discounted gym membership;
- Corporate discounts for leisure travel with Accor and Quest Hotels and Qantas Club membership fees;
- Discounts on personal care hire from Hertz;
- National scholarship program available to support your career progression;
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning – over 18,000 courses to advance your professional education;
- Access counseling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance;
- Flexible Leave Program;
- Discounts off selected hospitals and extra private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing, and more.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Northern Sydney, provides surgical specialties such as cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, ENT, Plastic surgery, vascular surgery, paediatrics, and Robotic Surgery. It has 313 beds and 19 operating theatres, including a hybrid theatre and a 25-bay PACU. The hospital also offers advanced cardiac technology and high-class accommodation standards.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.