An exceptional opportunity exists to lead a dedicated, professional, and growing team within the Perioperative Services Department at a private hospital in Port Macquarie. It is a full-time opportunity. The successful candidate will work closely with the Executive Team to influence organisational strategy, improve procedural service delivery, and accomplish departmental and hospital strategic goals.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will involve, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking complete management of the unit, being accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources;
- Engaging in planning, implementing, and evaluating all practices, processes, and clinical services within the unit as part of the role's comprehensive scope;
- Receiving support from a passionate team of Nurse Unit Managers while reporting to and benefiting from the mentorship of the Director of Clinical Services;
- Supporting growth, business development, and responding to business needs identified by the Executive team;
- Providing comprehensive oversight of the unit, being responsible for the efficient and effective management of both human and material resources;
- Engaging in the strategic coordination, execution, and assessment of all practices, processes, and clinical services within the unit.
- At least 5 years of experience in clinical practice;
- Formal management qualifications or actively working towards them;
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders;
- Ability to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate a continuous improvement/risk management and quality program in accordance with National standards;
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office suite, including Excel;
- Registration with NMC as a Registered Nurse.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Port Macquarie, is a 72-bed acute Medical/Surgical and Rehab facility with 6 Renal Chairs and a Day Surgery complex. Comprehensive Medical/Surgical services are offered with 24-hour Medical Officer Support, including Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery, ENT, Bariatric and Vascular, Plastic & Ophthalmology.
This year marks a significant capital expansion, including introducing a new theatre and a comprehensive overhaul of CSSD, making it a great time to be a part of this new development.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.