An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to join the perioperative nursing team at a private hospital in North Newcastle.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the interdisciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs;
- Work within a rotating Roster system.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2yrs experience in Perioperative Nursing;
- Knowledge and understanding of ACORN Standards;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in North Newcastle, is an acute medical/surgical facility providing a range of clinical services including rehabilitation, palliative care and pain management. Hospital has one of the regions leading and modern-day surgery facilities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.