Exciting opportunities exist for highly motivated and enthusiastic Registered Midwives to join the Obstetrics and Gynaecology unit at a private hospital in Perth. There are multiple permanent full-time and part-time opportunities available.
As a Registered Midwife, you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering comprehensive, evidence-based midwifery care to mothers and families. Acting professionally at all times when dealing with the health care team, patients, their families and the wider community, you will facilitate and promote patient safety and quality care. The position will be fully rotational throughout the service, including ANC and obstetric home visiting service.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Registered Midwife in a maternity setting;
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to Midwifery practice in the workplace;
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written;
- Flexibility to work across a seven-day rotating roster, including morning, afternoon and night shifts, is essential for this role.
The hospital offers great employee benefits, including:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Paid parental leave;
- Employee Benefits and Discounts;
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development
Hospital, located in Perth, is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. Services provided on the rehabilitation ward include assessment, diagnosis, treatment and support for elderly patients and those experiencing functional decline following an illness or surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.