Excellent opportunities exist for Registered Nurses with previous critical care experience to join the ICU at a private hospital in Sydney.
As an ICU Registered Nurse, you will join and support the dedicated team to ensure a high level of nursing care is delivered and maintained at all times. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing, planning, coordinating, evaluating the care delivery needs of patients;
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner;
- Working effectively in a multidisciplinary team while undertaking additional tasks as directed by the Nurse Unit Manager.
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an ICU/CCU environment;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant registration;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently as required;
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service;
- Ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate patient care;
- Excellent time management.
Employee Benefits include:
- Staff recognition;
- Flexible Family-friendly roster;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Corporate discounts including health fund;
- Salary sacrificing;
- Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s inner west, is an acute care facility and one of Australia’s most technologically advanced hospitals providing excellent standards of safety, comfort and quality of care. The 10-bed ICU is a small friendly unit with flexible rostering. There's a high cardio-thoracic surgical case mix. The ICU team also attend medical emergencies throughout the hospital. 24/7 Intensivist & Medical Support.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.